At Mendel Chemicals SRL (incorporation number 1020600014774 ), we are committed to protect the privacy of our website visitors by processing data in accordance to legal requirements.
Mendel Chemicals SRL collects Personal Information about our website visitors, while they are using our website, products and/or services. We collect the information from:
- Online registration forms our visitor fill out, when they subscribe to our newsletter, place an order, request information, request our products, utilize our services:
- First Name, Last Name
- Identification number
- Telephone number/s
- Credit card and/or bank information
- Documents provided to us
- Research, survey voluntarily completed by our website visitors
- Our visitors, when they communicate with us or use the website and/or their account:
- Location Data
- Request content
- HTTP status code
- Volume of data transmitted
- Browser, language settings, operating system
- IP address
- Cookie identifiers
- Website from which request has come
Use of Collected Information
MENDEL CHEMICALS SRL processes our website (www.mendelchemicals.com) visitors’ information for purposes based on:
- Legitimate business interests (e.g., enhance our services or products, prevent fraud);
- The fulfilment of our contract with our website visitor (e.g., fulfilment of the placed order);
- Compliance with our legal obligations (e.g., due diligence);
- Our website visitor’s express prior consent (e.g., marketing purposes).
Disclosure of Information
Mendel Chemicals SRL does not disclose our website visitors’ information to third parties with the exception when it is required or permitted by applicable law or with our website visitors’ prior consent, such as:
- Disclosure of information to regulatory authorities, courts, governmental agencies etc, as necessary for us to comply with law enforcements request, regulatory and/or legal requirement, legal orders
- Disclosure of information when it is reasonably necessary to protect our rights, our operations and/or our customer; to prevent or investigate fraud
- Disclosure of information to service providers (e.g., hosting, email services, auditing, payment processing etc) strictly for the purposes we specify.
Mendel Chemicals SRL will keep website visitors’ personal information as long as the company needs to fulfil its contract with the website visitor 9 e.g., deliver the products and services), unless the law, regulation, litigation etc. requires us to retain the information for longer periods of time.
Storing of Information
Our website visitors’ information is stored in secure data centres belonging to our specialist service providers. Mendel Chemical SRL and its service providers are taking appropriate steps to ensure the suitable level of protection for collected information.
Data Protection Rights
Our website visitors have the following rights regarding the information we collected and processed:
- The right to be informed
- The right to access
- The right to rectification (correction)
- The right to erasure (to be forgotten)
- The right to restriction of processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
If our visitors want to exercise their rights please contact us via email on info(@)mendelchemicals.com or contact directly the Information Commissioner’s Office.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the visitors’ computer, which contains the information about the visitor behaviour and Internet log. Mendel Chemicals SRL may collect information from our website visitors’ automatically through cookies.
Our company uses functional cookies to make sure our website works properly and to enable our visitors to use its features. With our visitors’ express consent, we also use analytical cookies to analyse and improve the use of our pages. Please note our visitors can change their cookie preferences or withdraw their consent to use analytical cookies at any time. Our visitors’ can set their browser to block cookies entirely or delete cookies upon leaving the website.
Links to Third-party websites
Our company may propose hypertext links from the website on which this policy is stated to third-party websites or internet sources. We do not control and cannot be held liable for third parties' privacy practices and content. Please read carefully their privacy policies to find out how they collect and process the information of the website visitors.
Query of complaint